Seated Choral Risers
Customize your riser layouts using Standard Sets of Straight and Pie Shaped Risers
Staging Canadell Seated Choral Risers use an Executive Stage foundation creating a flexible modular system designed t meet a variety of needs. Easy to reconfigure –
lightweight to transport.
The Executive foundation is strong and durable, providing an attractive seating arrangement with excellent lines of sight and clear, unobstructed sound paths to your audience. Test its versatility by creating winged, horseshoe and arc configurations simply by rearranging the risers.
As all risers utilize the Executive platform the risers can easily be reconfigured into a flat stage, runway or speaker platform by purchasing legs of various heights. One platform to
meet a variety of needs.
Customize your riser layouts using Standard Sets of Straight and Pie Shaped Risers. Use three tiered standard sets or building blocks in straight and pie shaped sections to configure a layout that best suits your needs.
- Staging Canadell Seated Choral Risers Sets are 36” deep with 8”, 16”, and 24” elevations (additional elevations also available)
- Each 6’ section of Seated Choral Riser accommodates 9 performers; each 8’ section accommodates 12 performers (not including a row on the floor)
- Each Seated Choral pie section accommodates 6 performers (not including a row on the floor)
- Purchase extra leg sets and use as a stage at one level
- Custom platform sizes and leg heights available
- Use our standard layouts or customize your own set – simply contact us for information
Each set includes :
- 3 platforms in sizes of either 3’ x 6’ or 3’ x 8’
- Standard platform elevations at 8”, 16” and 24”
- Pie shaped sections are also available
- Black Top or Carpet Top surfacing
- All required attachment mechanisms
Regarding an 8 tiered extended height layout:
“It worked beautifully and looked so smart. The chairs and risers came down and were put away in only 1.5 hours. Brilliant!”
Gregg Perry, Shawnigan Lake School
Shawnigan Lake, BC