Attractive Seating with Excellent Lines of Sight
Audience Seating (Risers) uses an Executive Stage foundation creating a flexible modular system designed to meet a variety of needs. Test its versatility and reconfigure from End Seating, Thrust Seating, In The Round or whatever your needs require! Easy to reconfigure — lightweight to transport! The Executive foundation is strong and durable, providing an attractive seating arrangement with excellent lines of sight and clear, unobstructed sound paths. One platform to meet a variety of needs.
- 250 lb/sqft live load rating
- Six interchangeable 2” square anodized aluminum legs and center support eliminating deflection and bounce
- Lightweight at 100 lbs per 4’ x 8’ platform
- Solid construction with 3/4” plywood deck and 3 5/8” deep anodized aluminum frame that wraps the deck top and bottom
- Legs attach quickly and securely with no tools required
- Interchangeable legs allow for fast and easy reconfiguration
- Wide selection of platform sizes and leg heights including custom sizes to create a variety of layouts that fits your space
- Platforms and legs are stored compactly on an executive storage cart
- Available in either standard grey carpet top (other colours also available) or black top surfacing
- Black top: high density textured skid/scuff resistant phenolic overlay on top of stage and smooth surfaced phenolic overlay back providing a durable weather resistant surface
- Decks lock together with executive quick release pin and leg-to-leg clamps lock tiered sections together
- Ten year warranty
Stage Heights Available:
- 8”, 16”, 24”, 32”, 40”
Extended heights available:
- 48”, 56”, 64”, 72” (includes extended height support carriage and cross bracing)
Executive Storage Carts
Extended Leg Cart
We Have What You Need
At Staging Canadell, we realize that you can not always find what you are looking for in a standard “off the shelf” package. The executive platform used in building our audience seating risers lends itself very well to customization often times at very little or no additional cost. Anything from complex curves and angles to simple cut outs around pillars or custom-sized section or leg height is possible with the executive line.
What Can Be Customized?
Often your staging needs require more than a standard portable stage can offer. The executive line has been designed to accommodate those needs. If any of the following are what you need, we can help!
- Utilizing 3D imagery to custom design and build pit fillers
- Curves or angles to meet up with existing stages or raised platforms
- Notches for structural pillars
- Tier or bridge over built in stairs/steps
- Colours of carpet surfacing or skirting/drapery
- Leg heights for uneven or multi-leveled floors
- Customized ramps, stairs, railings or carts
Is Customization Expensive?
We generally do not charge for customizations. That being said, a custom built stage may cost more per square foot, as the customization often leaves more wasted or unusable material. For example, cutting a 12” x 12” notch out of the stage will not lower the price, but it does reduce the usable surface of the stage. Additional expenses, like 3D imagery or laser cutting, can add to the cost. These kinds of expenses are only required in the most complex customizations.
Audience seating is unique to each venue and is almost always a custom layout. Staging Canadell audience seating uses the versatile executive platform, allowing you to reconfigure your risers to suit your needs.
Please call us to discuss your particular needs, and we will be happy to design a system that’s perfect for you!