Seated Band Risers
Easy to Reconfigure, Lightweight to Transport
Executive Seated Risers pair with our Executive Stages. This is a modular system that has many uses. The foundation is strong and durable. It makes an attractive seating arrangement with excellent lines of sight and unobstructed sound paths. Test its versatility by using them as band risers, choral risers or as audience seating. You can add pie sections to create winged, horseshoe or arc configurations.
- Staging Canadell seated band riser sets are 48” deep with 8”, 16”, and 24” elevations (optional rear extensions available)
- Each 6’ section of seated band riser accommodates six performers; each 8’ section accommodates nine performers (not including a row on the floor)
- Each seated band pie section accommodates four performers (not including a row on the floor)
- Purchase extra leg sets and use as a stage at one level
- Custom platform sizes and leg heights available
- Use our standard layouts or customize your own set – simply contact us for information
- Each set includes:
- Three platforms in sizes of either 4’ x 6’ or 4’ x 8’
- Standard platform elevations at 8”, 16” and 24”
- Pie-shaped sections are also available
- Blacktop or carpet top surfacing
- All required attachment mechanism
Standing Capacity and Area Requirements
Executive Storage Carts
Extended Leg Cart
We Have What You Need
At Staging Canadell, we realize that you can not always find what you are looking for in a standard “off the shelf” package. The executive platform used in building seated band
risers lends itself very well to customization, often times at very little or no additional cost. Anything from complex curves and angles to simple cut outs around pillars or custom-sized section or leg height is possible with the executive line.
What Can Be Customized?
Often your staging needs require more than a standard portable stage can offer. The executive line has been designed to accommodate those needs. If any of the following are what you need, we can help!
- Utilizing 3D imagery to custom design and build pit fillers
- Curves or angles to meet up with existing stages or raised platforms
- Notches for structural pillars
- Tier or bridge over built in stairs/steps
- Colours of carpet surfacing or skirting/drapery
- Leg heights for uneven or multi-leveled floors
- Customized ramps, stairs, railings or carts
Is Customization Expensive?
We generally do not charge for customizations. That being said, a custom built stage may cost more per square foot, as the customization often leaves more wasted or unusable material. For example, cutting a 12” x 12” notch out of the stage will not lower the price, but it does reduce the usable surface of the stage. Additional expenses, like 3D imagery or laser cutting, can add to the cost. These kinds of expenses are only required in the most complex customizations.
Below are the most common layout packages. Contact us to find the ideal layout option or if you need a customized order.