Seated Choral Risers
Easy to reconfigure — lightweight to transport!
Executive Seated Risers use an Executive Stage foundation creating a flexible modular system designed to meet a variety of needs. The Executive foundation is strong and durable, providing an attractive seating arrangement with excellent lines of sight and clear, unobstructed sound paths. Test its versatility by using the Seated Risers as Band or Choral Risers or as audience seating. Add pie sections to create winged, horseshoe or arc configurations. One platform to meet a variety of needs.
- Staging Canadell seated choral riser sets are 36” deep with 8”, 16”, and 24” elevations (additional elevations also available)
- Each 6’ section of Seated Choral Riser accommodates 9 performers
- Each 8′ section accommodates 12 performers (not including a row on the floor)
- Each seated choral pie section accommodates six performers (not including a row on the floor)
- Purchase extra leg sets and use as a stage at one level
- Custom platform sizes and leg heights available
- Use our standard layouts or customize your own set – simply contact us for information
- Each set includes :
- Three platforms in sizes of either 3’ x 6’ or 3’ x 8’
- Standard platform elevations at 8”, 16” and 24”
- Pie shaped sections are also available
- Black top or carpet top surfacing
- All required attachment mechanisms
Standing Capacity and Area Requirements
Executive Storage Carts
Extended Leg Cart
We Have What You Need
At Staging Canadell, we realize that you can not always find what you are looking for in a standard “off the shelf” package. The executive platform used in building seated choral risers lends itself very well to customization often times at very little or no additional cost. Anything from complex curves and angles to simple cut outs around pillars or custom-sized section or leg height is possible with the executive line.
What Can Be Customized?
Often your staging needs require more than a standard portable stage can offer. The executive line has been designed to accommodate those needs. If any of the following are what you need, we can help!
- Utilizing 3D imagery to custom design and build pit fillers
- Curves or angles to meet up with existing stages or raised platforms
- Notches for structural pillars
- Tier or bridge over built in stairs/steps
- Colours of carpet surfacing or skirting/drapery
- Leg heights for uneven or multi-leveled floors
- Customized ramps, stairs, railings or carts
Is Customization Expensive?
We generally do not charge for customizations. That being said, a custom built stage may cost more per square foot, as the customization often leaves more wasted or unusable material. For example, cutting a 12” x 12” notch out of the stage will not lower the price, but it does reduce the usable surface of the stage. Additional expenses, like 3D imagery or laser cutting, can add to the cost. These kinds of expenses are only required in the most complex customizations.
Below are the most common layout packages. Contact us to find the ideal layout option or if you require a customized order.